The King and I
A follower of Christ Jesus, daughter of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. This is my thousand splendor moments and adventures together with my King.
- Purple: 10 facts about my room
- Blue: 9 facts about my family
- Green: 8 facts about my body
- Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
- Orange: 6 facts about my home town
- Red: 5 facts about my best friend
- Pink: 4 facts about my parents
- White: 3 facts about my personality
- Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
- Black: 1 fact about the person I like
- 1. Favorite Bible Verse?
- 2. Favorite Book of Bible?
- 3. Favorite Christian Artist?
- 4. Hardest Commandment to follow for yourself?
- 5. In one sentence, describe your relationship with Christ.
- 6. Favorite highlighter color for marking Bible?
- 7. Favorite Worship song?
- 8. Prayer Request?
- 9. What is your favorite miracle Jesus performed?
- 10. Favorite Biblical quote?
- 11. Favorite Bible character?
- 12. Which do you prefer to read? Old or New Testament?
- 13. Biggest thing God did for you?
- 14. What's one question you'd like to ask God when you get to Heaven?
- 15. Favorite Christian holiday?
- 16. Favorite Book written by a Christ follower?
- 17. One thing you don't like about the Christian religion?
- 18. One thing Christ delivered you from?
- 19. Which would you rather do: hug or high five Jesus?
- 20. Question of your own!
I want to apply in US Universities. Does any of you knows how to apply? or the requirements? I’m a Filipino graduate of Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Advertising Arts. And i really want to study furthermore about Arts or History but I still don’t want to get Master’s Degree yet. I only want another diploma. Or not just in the US but in Europe would be better. So please help?
THIS JUST IN!!! NICK WILL BE ON OUR 9AM and 11:30 AM Services tomorrow!! I am sooooooooooooooo Happy! Yeah I’m mercurial and I don’t care because, I got to finally meet him! haha..
I love you Lord. You always make a way for me to hear the best of your testimonies. I love you Lord! Because You never fail to make my day great.. as in greatly! And Yes, I will see you tomorrow!!! Who’s coming?
A few more hours before Nick Vujicic’s conference at CCF. And here I am, sitting idly and waiting for a meeting at the office. My friends were taking photos and waiting at the backstage. Hah! I am soooo unfortunate. I feel like crying but of course I can’t because I have to be decent and all. It’s just so heartbreaking. :(
So, my schedule says, I need to be on the church tomorrow for Nick Vujicic’s conference and then I needed to meet a client tomorrow at the same time. And guess what, they just informed me about 5 minutes ago and I said yes, totally forgotten about what’s in it for tomorrow. I think I died a thousand deaths today. It’s annoyingly crazy why I have this profession who jumps out suddenly and ruin what I have planned for more than a month. It’s really frustrating and sad. I want to see and hear Nick Vujicic. He is such a hero and an inspiration to me, and I can’t because I need to prioritize work and all. All of sudden my schedules and appointments are ruined.
“ The church is never the building. It is the “assembly, a community, a called out people, soldiers out to fight. ”
I finished watching “Once upon a time” series, season 1.. *sniff* I always adore fairytales. Whether you’re getting old or you’re still a child, fairytales stay close to my heart. And I love it. Good always wins.
I love rumplestiltskin, he’s bad i know but, we saw in the series why he turned to be like that. All of them, was crafted and broken, all because of love. Love truly is a powerful thing indeed.
All magic comes with a price. I like to think that, in real world, all our actions, choices and decisions in life, affects what will become of us.
I’m into season two now, episode 16 to be exact and yeah, it is so much pretty. Lost loved ones that came back and once again lost, all in the name of love. *sniff*
Does anyone watched Once upon a time?
When God calls you to do something, don’t give Him lame excuses. You don’t have to be rich, smart, skinny, famous, etc. God will use you and will give you a legendary life no matter what your status is. He is not concerned with your ability. He is more concerned with your availability.